Advantages of online booking online

The growth in hospitality has grown dramatically over the last few years as millions of hotel houses offer their online reservations. Online hotel reservations are well known for the convenience of booking hotel rooms around the world for travelers with room reservations. There are mainly two ways to book online: namely Travel Agencies (OTA’s) and Direct Booking Hotels.

OTA & # 39; hotels offer a variety of accommodation options, allowing them to make informed decisions by comparing prices and facilities of different hotels. OTA & # 39; some of the most popular ones: Expedia, Travelocity, MakeMyTrip, etc. OTA & # 39; They include pictures of hotels and rooms, pricing and offer information, traveler reviews, and more. reservations.

However, even OTA & # 39; presence can be beneficial; you cannot ignore the importance of booking directly on hotel websites. Live hotel bookings attract frequent, loyal, and unmanaged business travelers who focus on schedules and convenience. Hotel websites offer more personalization and loyalty to the audience. OTA, on the other hand, attracts at least different types of travelers, with leisure travelers making prices very low per year and more price sensitive.

A recent survey in 2008 states that only 39% of online travel sales are done through online travel agencies (TAO & # 39; s), and the remaining 61% is done on hotel websites. Clearly OTA & # 39; the percentage of travelers booking online reservations is less than half as compared to reservations made directly on hotel websites.

More and more hotels are joining websites with their own booking engine to book rooms in real time. In this way hosts can directly invite hotels to customers through their websites.

The following are some of the benefits of live hotels:

  • Increasing profits by eliminating 20-30% fees charged by intermediate sales channels
  • Adding room rates control and reservations from the website
  • Manage your entire customer experience from purchases, bookings and hotel accommodation tracking
  • Provide a wide range of restaurants, gyms, spas and other amenities
  • Ask the hotel for more pictures, videos and a full description of the hotel property
  • Offer better rates and prices without booking fees
  • Passengers are confident that the reservation between the sales broker and the hotel will not be lost

A big reason is that most customers are using hotel sites to book, because hotels have significantly improved their website with better navigation, design and content. Provides a comprehensive, online real-time, multi-language, multi-currency online booking engine built into your online website that gives you the greatest ease of booking and high security; making decisions, ultimately strengthening loyalty.