The online travel portal can find different customer destination, location information, availability, price comparison and hotel reservations, or if you are looking for a package, you can also find the help of several holiday package reservations. . A traveler can enjoy the quick and efficient search for your travel needs with the help of Online Travel Portals. Prior to inventing the Internet, Travel Agents and Tour Operators often visited their Hotel Reservation, Car Booking or Excursions. But what I’ve seen is that although Online Travel portals offer customer-centric options, it still fails to attract the maximum number of Public Targets. The disadvantages of the travel portals listed below are.
1) Limited Options: Travel Agents Offering Good Rates May Not Have The Online Travel Booking Engine Where Customers Can Book Their Tickets Directly And Receive Confirmation.
2) Real-time confirmation: Many Tour Operator systems will allow the customer to book online, but do not offer real-time confirmation.
3) Hidden Fees and Security: Travel Agents and Tour Operators often advertise low fares to attract customers but charge hidden fees. Booking Travel Online has to pay the amount in advance, which puts the customer at risk through a secure website.
4) Paid ads: Online reservations will rarely allow a customer to talk about the service. The client may find testimonials on the Travel Agents and Suppliers website, but you will not be able to pay for the ad, whether it is genuine or not.
5) Specific Requirements: The customer cannot confirm the specific conditions while making the online reservation through the Hotel Booking System.